Friday, December 7

Holiday Happenings

I have been having so much fun around these neck of the woods lately.  I have Christmas music constantly playing, whether it is on my phone or in my car... Thank you Pandora for the Carpenter's Christmas Station.  

Tyson has been busy putting up Christmas lights, not only on our house but three others.  He is getting mighty quick and might have found himself a new side job.

I love pulling into my driveway seeing my house lit and filled with Christmas cheer.


I love sitting in my living room admiring our Christmas tree and mantel.  The fire is constantly burning and Christmas candles lit. 


Pulling out the decorations has to be one of my favorite things to do all year.  I love reminiscing about each decoration and the memories that go along with them.  One of my favorites, is our nativity scene from Russia.  Tyson picked it up while on his mission.


One of my favorite traditions that Tyson and I have is driving down Candy Cane Lane.  It was so much this year being able to take Penelope with us.  We were also able to steal Gigi away from the breeder for a couple hours, to enjoy in the fun.

We first stop by In n Out and order milk shakes and fries, it's the perfect combination.


Another highlight of the holidays, is the variety of goodness at Trader Joe's.  I could eat the Candy Cane Joe-Joe's by the box full.  The Sea Salt Caramels are also another guilty pleasure of mine.


And who can beat Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate?


I am still looking forward to the annual Ugly Sweater Party, decorating sugar cookies, driving down Christmas Tree Lane and the white elephant gift exchange.

Tis the Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS