Tuesday, August 19

My WHITE Kitchen

Since the lovely world of Pinterest has been around, I have been daydreaming of having a white kitchen.  The past two homes we have lived in have had dark cabinets and dark granite.  I was ready for something new and crisp, bright and aery.  The white subway tile sealed the deal for me.  

Here is a peek into our kitchen.  As the rest of the house comes along, I will be sure to post pics.

^^^ Can I just tell you how obsessed I have become with anything and everything Rifle Paper Co. ^^^ 
 ^^^ Made good use of my DIY chalkboard.^^^
 ^^^ This little girl has a thing for telephones. ^^^
^^^ My favorite drying rack for bottles and sippy cups. ^^^
^^^ Gotta have a stash of candy available at all times.  As well as the yummiest candle that was a house warming gift from my sister-in-law. ^^^
 ^^^ My favorite owl cookie jar, from my mother-in-law. ^^^
^^^ Our itty bitty mudroom, with my mom's old deacons bench.  It was a joy to paint, let me tell you what. ^^^
 ^^^ I love the light fixtures we added for a little flare. ^^^
^^^ Gigi modeling our floor.  Whoever invented tile that looks like wood is genius, less expensive and less upkeep.  Win/win in my book! ^^^
 ^^^ Daddy came home from work mid photo shoot. ^^^

Kitchen's are one of my favorite rooms in a home.  I love my new space and cannot wait for fall to arrive so I can start baking away.
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

4 comments:

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS