Tuesday, December 23

Christmas Around The Parker's

I've got a three in one blog post for you all.  I have been burning the midnight oil and didn't want to miss the chance to post a look into our home for the holidays, as well as my girls in their Christmas dresses. To top it all off, I left you with a recipe of my latest obsession.
^^^ Grandpa Parker was sweet enough to come to our house and watch Lucy girl, while we attended church on Sunday.  Poor little thing has a double ear infection. ^^^
^^^ Still beaming even through the pain. ^^^
^^^ Miss P cheesing it for the camera. ^^^
My attempt at decorating for Christmas below.
^^^ I cannot emphasize enough, the joy it brings me to see all of our family and friends Christmas cards.  As an added bonus, I have loved seeing some of my photography grace the cards. ^^^
^^^ I'm kind of obsessed with out stockings.  They were totally worth the stress of finding them at three different Anthropologies. ^^^
^^^ P and I have a thing for our reindeer snow globe.  She love pushing it around all day in her doll stroller. ^^^
^^^ My festive pillows Tyson surprised me with. ^^^
^^^ The whole reason behind Christmas. ^^^
^^^ A little bedazzled canvas I crafted at an Enrichment activity. ^^^
^^^ Nothing like dressing up a mantle with a little reindeer love. ^^^
 ^^^ Our tree in all of her glory.  We are hoping she'll last till Christmas.  In between me blasting the heat and fire place, I'm not sure she will stand a chance. ^^^
^^^ I had so much fun wrapping our gifts this year.  Yes, Kim I am a granny. ^^^
^^^ My favorite ornament from this year.  My mom knew how much my dad loved motorcycles and how much it would mean to us kids to have a little memento of his passion. ^^^
^^^ I spy miss P. ^^^
Get ready for a million pics of my baby doll.  I just couldn't resist getting some pictures of her all dressed up.
And now what you have all been waiting for, that is if you are still around, my friends Jen's molasses cookie recipe.

Molasses Cookies
1 1/2 c. oil
1/2 cup molasses
2 c. sugar
2 eggs
4 c. flour
1 tsp. cloves
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. ginger
1 tsp. salt
4 tsp. baking soda

Mix oil, sugar and molasses.  Add 2 eggs and beat.  Sift flour and add other dry ingredients.  Form into balls and roll in sugar.

Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes. 

Hope you like them as much as I do.  Be prepared to eat heaping spoonfuls of the dough, it's that delicious. 
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

3 comments:

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS